RIP Nancy Daus
Or Nancy Daus Sullivan Benoit.
For those who might not know, homegirl was a manager and valet for many stars, but she was the initial manager for DOOM (AND 2 Cold Scorpio, which I forgot - I was watching 2 Cold & Sandman vs. Public Enemy the other day, and Woman was out there doing the cabbage patch roughly 8 minutes in). Check out some old pics of Woman, Ron Simmons and Butch Reed:


RIP to Nancy, her son Daniel, and the Daus, Sullivan and Benoit families.
For those who might not know, homegirl was a manager and valet for many stars, but she was the initial manager for DOOM (AND 2 Cold Scorpio, which I forgot - I was watching 2 Cold & Sandman vs. Public Enemy the other day, and Woman was out there doing the cabbage patch roughly 8 minutes in). Check out some old pics of Woman, Ron Simmons and Butch Reed:
RIP to Nancy, her son Daniel, and the Daus, Sullivan and Benoit families.
Post a Comment: